Which comedian doesnt make you laugh ?

Ricky Gervais just not funny,the office and extras total shite, the only redeeming thing is he was behind the first series of an idiot abroad, but pilkington is wearing thin now too.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Keith Lemon is a character

Dafuq is wrong with people

you have exhausted that daffy duck fellow mate.

the mick with ginger greasey hair who hasnt made me laugh ,well since puberty. the4 eyed tw@t only gets jobs on the TV because he sucks off dara flip chart o brien. also on these shows there s cockney ****, bald midget type ,looks like musketeer with mange. i have never even thought to laugh when he `s on the telly.

des hardi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

the mick with ginger greasey hair who hasnt made me laugh ,well since puberty. the4 eyed tw@t only gets jobs on the TV because he sucks off dara flip chart o brien. also on these shows there s cockney ****, bald midget type ,looks like musketeer with mange. i have never even thought to laugh when he `s on the telly.

Cockney bald midget, you mean the one on Mock The Week?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
des hardi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Andy Parsons? If so I went to see him in Edinburgh about 10 years ago and it was one of the funniest stand up shows I have ever seen. Went to see his next stand up show a year later and it was terrible.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
des hardi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

please tell me he is in the boot of your car!!! i ve this new rope to test and a fresh can of petrol.

:D Happy DAYS

des hardi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
des hardi said:

please tell me he is in the boot of your car!!! i ve this new rope to test and a fresh can of petrol.

:D Happy DAYS

No but he is really good and was the main writer for Spitting Image back in the day. Fucking annoying voice though, although it works in his favour at times I feel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.