Which comedian doesnt make you laugh ?

Greg Davies can be funny, but I honestly didn't laugh once while watching his stand up show. The fat guy out of Gavin and Stacey, jack whitehall is a ****, the really big woman whose name I forget ( big, broad body and small head) all of the mock the week panel except the host, honestly, most of peter kays stuff leaves me bored, i get what he's doing and why people find it funny but it doesn't really do it for me. Lee Evans most recent stuff is crap. johnny Vegas.

Basically anyone who is over the top loud, swears for the sake of it etc. Some observational comedy can be great, but I find a good portion of it dull

I once had the misfortune of watching Russell Brand attempt to do standup once. Never again. Self-absorbed shite.

Most female comedians are shite.

Most black comedians are shite as they bang on about race too much. Tell some fucking jokes. Chappelle and early Eddie Murphy are great.

Bill Hicks.

gazinho said:
At the risk of upsetting the masses that young lad on Britain's got Talent didnt even make me smirk once.

As for professional 'comedians' Jack Whitehall is the most irritating unfunny **** ive ever had the misfortune to come across

No he just wasn't funny but garnered a hell of a lot of support because of his disability. That said fair play to the lad and im sure some people find him funny but im sure we wont be seeing him again

kinkysleftfoot said:
gazinho said:
At the risk of upsetting the masses that young lad on Britain's got Talent didnt even make me smirk once.

As for professional 'comedians' Jack Whitehall is the most irritating unfunny **** ive ever had the misfortune to come across

Agree on both!
Whitehall is dreadful.

All of them except Louis CK and Doug Stanhope. Chris Rock has his moments too.

Lee Evans has to be the worst though, "When you wake up in the morning and your alarms goes off why is it you do this....." He will then pull a face, do THAT fucking voice and action something you have never ever ever done when your alarm goes off. All the audience go fucking mental though! No idea how this guy ever got big

Michael McIntyre - Just don't see what is funny aside from the way he looks.

Lee Nelson and Russell Kane should get a mention, Female comedians do tend to be dull although Lucy Porters stand up was good.

Ricky Gervais and his lanky mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.