Which comedian doesnt make you laugh ?

Lee Evans
Ricky Gervais
Rusell Howard (my 15 year old thinks he is hysterical)
Lee Mack
God the list is endless once you start. Jack Whiehall
Russell Brand
Peter Kay has got dull now

Stand up comedy is just shit in general, everyone listed on here are genuinely funny and talented... but watching someone stand on stage talking and exaggerating shit is just really boring.

Markt85 said:
Stand up comedy is just shit in general, everyone listed on here are genuinely funny and talented... but watching someone stand on stage talking and exaggerating shit is just really boring.

I agree, I struggle to watch stand up. Just bores me after 10/15 minutes

Peter Kay. There was a period of time where it was almost like people thought it was cool to go and see a Peter Kay show. I've never found one thing funny he's done on his standup acts. I was bought a DVD of his, the Albert Halls one, and I watched it out of courtesy. It was fucking shit.

I prefer the likes of Manning and Brown.

Stewart Lee, Stewart Lee, and Stewart Lee. There are many comedians I don't like but Stewart Lee I actively dislike for his scorn of things a lot of people do like. I'm a live and let live kind of guy as long as what others are doing does not harm me or others. I'm not even slightly bothered by others liking soaps or reality TV, or different genres of music to me. It doesn't harm me in the slightest so why should I moan about it? Stewart Lee moans about everything everyone else does and is wholly unfunny in doing so. He isn't witty or has astute observations, or draw out hypocrisies or fallacious reasoning, he's simply a sarcastic fucker about everything he doesn't like - which is a lot. He's usually a smug **** as well. He looks down on the intellectual pygmies from Mount Clever Twat because they haven't read the collected works of William Wordsworth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.