Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

I was on a lads holiday in Spain when we played Chelsea away.
In the league, probably the 7-2 win against Stoke or the 6-0 away win at Watford. Some of the football we played in those games was just mesmerising and unplayable.

I think our most impressive victory of the season overall was the 4-2 away win at Napoli because of the quality of opponent and parallels in style. I remember thinking after that game we are the real deal.
I agree. I feared the hostility and bent officials would overcome us. I was wrong, I felt quite a few came of age that night. Brilliant game and result where no other English team had previously won there.

Top 3 for me would be Napoli away, Chelsea away and Utd.

I said to a mate after the Napoli game that was the first time I belived we could win the CL. Maybe a bit like the 5-1 at spurs in 11-12 (or maybe 6-1). Up till that game I alwasys felt we were a class below. A bit like England in major Championships in the 2000's. You hoped they would do it and if they played Denmark or Costa Ricca they would win but you knew that when it got to the business end of the tournement that an Germany, Argentina or Brazil (Real, Barca, Munich) would always beat us.

Stoke. The first 65 minutes of that game was probably the best football I've ever seen us play. Honourable mention goes to the last 5 minutes of the derby when we took the piss. That was most enjoyable!!

Rags away.Watched in a bar in Tenerife.
Napoli away.Brilliant performance and trip.
Arsenal cup final.First time I have watched City win anything the Easy way.

Arsenal away last week too. First time we've done the double over them in 40 years, yes, but also three extraordinary goals, the third of which may have been the greatest City team goal I've ever seen. Our game management was also superb; we did the job, did it well, killed all expectations from the home side and then got out.

Rags away.Watched in a bar in Tenerife.
Napoli away.Brilliant performance and trip.
Arsenal cup final.First time I have watched City win anything the Easy way.
The three goalscorer the icing on the cake.
A mention for the league cup match at Leicester.
The penalties and celebrations after from fans,players and Pep was brilliant.

Chelsea away for me, I realised we had a very special team, I was watching in a bar in Spain and when Kevin scored I jumped out of seat, we have seen many other
great performances this season but game stands out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.