Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

The first half against Albion away in the League Cup was simply incredible, especially the opening minutes. We should have been five up by the break.

Best football game for me was Shaktar in Manchester. Exceptionally high quality from both sides and for the whole 90 minutes.

Vermin away

Sterling and Walker playing the ball in the corner for nearly five minutes was one of the most enjoyable things I’ve ever seen at a football match

Rag fans going absolutely ape shit

Ashley Young losing his rag and booting Sterling. Just to see us take the free kick and start all over again. LOVELY

Napoli for me, because they were breathtakingly good and we just imoosed ourselves on them in a totally dominant way.

Chelsea away was brilliant, but that loses its shine as Chelsea's season progresses

They've already been enjoyable. Bar the dead rubbers. The best half of football I've witnessed was the first half at Stamford bridge. We absolutely destroyed them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.