Which other club's transfers surprise you?

We signed dzeko, silva, yaya, balotelli on top of a better team than Everton has and couldn't break the top 4 for a few years. And the league is so much more competitive now.

Fair play if you think they will make top 4, we have been there and it takes something special to do it. Signing decent ish players isn't the answer for me, but each to their own

We broke into the top four the first year we bought those players and Mancini's first full season in charge. But I do think they will struggle first season to break the top four. The gap between the top 5 and the rest grows every season.

We broke into the top four the first year we bought those players and Mancini's first full season in charge. But I do think they will struggle first season to break the top four. The gap between the top 5 and the rest grows every season.

All these years supporting city has frazzled my brain!

Wayne Rooney to Everton. Not confirmed yet. What's our first home game?

The BBC have just posted "Wayne Rooney set for free transfer to Everton". Looks like Everton doing a lot of business early which probably means they have already agreed a fee for Lukaku and possibly Barkley.

I have the unenviable situation that my 2 drinking buddies are a Toffee and a Rag....not seen them in a while but it was so enjoyable to see the 2 silly fuckers not being able to work out who had been shafted. Lukacki certainly surprised them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.