Which penalty will you always remember ?

Matt the Giant

Not just City penalties... any team, any circumstance in any time. Missed penalties also.

For me it has to be Stuart Pierce, against Spain in the Euro 96. I get goosebumps just thinking about his war-face after he hammers it down the right corner.

Nor will I never forget Roberto Baggio's missed penalty in the 1994 World Cup.

John Terry's in Moscow.

Berbatov's in the FA semi against Everton where he fucked up spectacularly by rolling it 1mph down the middle.

Asamoah Gyan's at the world cup, after Suarez handled.

And that Uruguyan winning penalty in the shoot-out; the cheeky dink.

TFC said:
I'll always remember Robbie fucking Fowlers pen against Boro for all the wrong reasons >:(

Pearces pen against Spain in Euro 96 was class tho :)

this, robbie fucking fowler, that miss cost us big time, we did'nt know what was to follow and it destroyed me at the time.

happy now mind:)

de niro said:
TFC said:
I'll always remember Robbie fucking Fowlers pen against Boro for all the wrong reasons >:(

Pearces pen against Spain in Euro 96 was class tho :)

this, robbie fucking fowler, that miss cost us big time, we did'nt know what was to follow and it destroyed me at the time.

happy now mind:)

Same here. I was devastated.

Gillingham 99.

Tevez v Scum CC Semi final 1st leg.

Elano v Hamburg Europa league 2nd leg.

Henry/Pires' little fuck up at Highbury against us, trying to be smart and take the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.