Which penalty will you always remember ?

SB Blue said:
peoffrey said:
Vassell in the Derby where they also scored a penalty.

Has to be this one, not scored a home league goal since the turn of the year, last game of the season 1-0 down and he bloody misses. Just remember walking from the ground to the pub gutted (miles away as well), and regretting renewing my season ticket, thinking we were going to have another season like that. Glad I renewed now though ;-)

Barton spooned one against Villa in the previous home match. He was suspended by then so he couldn't spoon that one, too.

Every penalty Elano took. To be honest I shit myself every time he stepped up purely because I thought the law of averages meant he was bound to miss eventually. Shows how much I know.

The winning penalty against the rags in the upcoming semi final!

By Tevez!

I will always remember Keith Curle's penalty against the Rags at the Swamp in the 80's It was a night game. We were 1 -0 down with around 15 minutes to go and David White turned Steve Bruce in the box and he brought him down and Whitey ruffled his hair as he sat on his arse as a thank you gesture!

I was immediately behind the goal and Curly ran up and hammered it in to the top right hand corner! Pure unmitigated bliss! We then amazingly saw the game out for a 1 -1 draw. (this was in the days when we regularly got hammered by 4 or 5 goals). A great penalty and a great night. That penalty and the immediate feeling of pure delirum will always stay with me.

Most of the ones above..
Plus that penalty, in the shootout vs Aalborg. Can't remember what his name was, but he just chipped it into the left corner. That lad had some guts!

Fowlers

Also the pen that United got against us in the cup at OT. Cant remember the penalty itself but the decision by the ref to give it + Keanes reaction of berating the ref until he realised a pen had been given is something I will never forget! Robbed blind that day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.