Which position is the least urgent priority?

Eslam elcity

Initially , man city needs alot of players to come in this transfers , but of course we can not bring all players we need as this will mean we need 9 deals !!
so we must sacrifice and neglect some positions and postpon it to the next transfer window
now we officially bought nolito + gundogan , sane + perez + stones are targets we try strongly to achieve
the question now : if you have to select to neglect a position among those 3 positions : leftback , MF , CF , any position will you select and why ???

The leftback : clichy + angelino + maybe delph ??
the MF : nando + dinho + gundo + lazy toure if he steyed
strikers : aguero + iheanacho + shadow striker - silva , nolito, raheem , KDB -

I see the strikers , our manager is pep guardiola who like the shadow strikers , i see aguero + iheanacho + shadow strikers nolito + raheem + silva + KDB is enough this season

Strikers- Aguero, Bony, Iheanacho and Unal with Nolito and Sterling who can play there. More than enough IMO.
Midfield- Fernando, Gundogan, Delph, Touré and Fernandinho. Again, more than enough, unless one goes. I would be happy with Kroos but think Gundogan and Fernandinho are good 1st choices so I wouldn't buy another big name player here this season.

Left-Back is where we need to improve, whether or not Kolarov improves. Clichy will start going downhill within three years. Angelino could be a good option for the future. For now I'd get someone who can compete with Clichy but no need to spend big if you ask me.

Why 'neglect'?

The funds are there, we could easily have a huge overhaul of the squad if we wanted to. However, many of us have been hoping that some of our academy players will get their big break.

Whether or not they had the ability in the first place, seeing lads like George Evans get pushed out time after time can frustrating from a fan's perspective.

It appears that we aren't going to do the big expensive overhaul that I and many others were excited about. But, rather than 'neglect', I think that it's a sign of where we're heading in terms of player development and introducing EDS players into the first team. It was nice to see both Iheanacho and Celina in the Twitter pics this morning, for example.

It's what I wanted in the first place, but stories of Pogba and Messi can be distracting.

Why 'neglect'?

The funds are there, we could easily have a huge overhaul of the squad if we wanted to. However, many of us have been hoping that some of our academy players will get their big break.

Whether or not they had the ability in the first place, seeing lads like George Evans get pushed out time after time can frustrating from a fan's perspective.

It appears that we aren't going to do the big expensive overhaul that I and many others were excited about. But, rather than 'neglect', I think that it's a sign of where we're heading in terms of player development and introducing EDS players into the first team. It was nice to see both Iheanacho and Celina in the Twitter pics this morning, for example.

It's what I wanted in the first place, but stories of Pogba and Messi can be distracting.
bringing 8:9 players is very very difficult in one window , pep does not like very big squads and we may be can not selling all unwanted players
even soriano said yesterday that we will sign with 4:5 players

We definitely need a quality left and right back. This left back position has been weak for decades and its time we got someone in who's real quality. With Zab leaving we'll either need a back up for Sagna or someone who will be automatic first choice.

bringing 8:9 players is very very difficult in one window , pep does not like very big squads and we may be can not selling all unwanted players
even soriano said yesterday that we will sign with 4:5 players

I'm not sure if you've misunderstood my gibberish.

In short, I think we'll offload more players than we buy and the difference will be offset by introducing or giving bigger roles to the youngsters.

well, im not sure we need to neglect one but as a thought exercise i'd probably neglect CF if we were guaranteed to play one up top, otherwise i'd neglect LB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.