Which result disappointed you the most

1/0 defeat to Spurs to not get in to the Champions league.
1/0 defeat to the rags last minute goal by ginger.
Both at home.Bellamy lost the ball in both games for both to score.

I think the 1-0 defeat away at Halifax in the FA Cup takes some beating.

Still painful to watch after all these years.

Although we were pretty shit in those days you can see how the pitches were a great leveller, look at the ball it hardly moves in that mudbath.

1974 LCF v Wolves. We had some great players on show that day, but some of them played like they thought they just had to turn up.

Seriously? We battered them that day, their stand-in keeper Gary Pearce(?) had a blinder.

Yes true I was at that game, it was incredible we lost it, typical City! I think we had Bell, Lee, Summerbee and Law in that side, absolutely pulverised them Bell hitting the underside of the bar for one. Their keeper played like bloody Gordon Banks that day and I have never heard about him since!

City Wigan FA cup final.

Totally abject display by the players and the Mancini sacking going on behind the scenes was just awful
This, my first time at the new Wembley, had a brilliant day, on the pop from 7am, singing on the tables in a Indian bar called blue rooms if I remember rightly, the axe hanging over mancinis head and a piss poor performance

Personally, my lowest point was 14th March 1998 ... Port Vale 2 City 1
We'd gone 1 - 0 down, Wiekens equalised for us, got beat (yet again) ... I knew we were going down. The only time i have EVER questioned why i fucking bothered. City fans fighting each other, kicked off outside, freezing cold, pissing it down ... It wasn't a great journey back home.
And yes, I was back the week after ... & have been ever since really.

Remember being really gutted when Fowler missed the pen against boro to qualify for Europe another one was the against Blackburn in the FA Cup quarter final, think we got beat 2-0 remember a party atmosphere beforehand and confident of getting to Wembley that season.

Losing 1-0 away to the scum in 2010 league cup semi was hard to take when shrek scored late on. What made It worse for me Is I left early and got a good hiding off 5-6 TAU cops for nothing on the carpark outside. Slammed me in the cells under the K stand and got a £80 fine for being "drunk and disorderly". I wasn't causing any trouble, nor was I drunk as I hadn't had a beer since around 6pm. I vowed never return there and give those rag bastards any more of my cash. A mate offered me a ticket for the 6-1 and as I stretched out my arm to take the ticked I then said "no mate, keep it, I'm never going there again".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.