whiskey face

Re: Ferguson facing two match ban

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/03/alex-ferguson-mutv-fa-charge

Fergie's cancelled weekly media briefing & is blaming MUTV for broadcasting his comments on Martin Atkinson. Feels that MUTV should have realised he was talking himself into trouble and edited the comments out!

So no more interviews until everyone agrees that he can say what he likes, but then they have to edit out anything that may be contentious or get him into trouble? When are TV companies going to grow the cahonies to stand up to this bully? Start withholding money from the Premier league for breach of contract?

He's starting to remind me a bit like Adolf Hitler in the last days of the Third Reich.

Maybe one day soon Bacontwat will also shag his dog in bunker before blowing his brains out.

Maybe he'll do it after we beat them in the FA Cup Final and Arsenal are crowned League Champions. That would be nice.

Jelly and icecream anyone?

Correct me if I am wrong. I thought that with every missed tv media that the managers would all be fined for each missed interview with tv companies after games. So Fergie dont give the bbc a interview for years and since this season the fines are coming out. How much is the fine? No matter what the fines should be more than what they are. If a fine was say 100 grand for every missed interview then Fergie would be talking to everyone and anyone. If not then you are always going to have Fergie doing shit like this and getting away with it.

leighton said:
Correct me if I am wrong. I thought that with every missed tv media that the managers would all be fined for each missed interview with tv companies after games. So Fergie dont give the bbc a interview for years and since this season the fines are coming out. How much is the fine? No matter what the fines should be more than what they are. If a fine was say 100 grand for every missed interview then Fergie would be talking to everyone and anyone. If not then you are always going to have Fergie doing shit like this and getting away with it.

Somebody told me £75k a year fine for the bbc thing but no idea if it's accurate. Wonder if he pays it or do his club subsidise that also?

bluetonium said:
leighton said:

Somebody told me £75k a year fine for the bbc thing but no idea if it's accurate. Wonder if he pays it or do his club subsidise that also?

it was reported at the beginning of the season to be £1,000 per game but the premier league hasn't actually levied any fines as they apparently prefer to resolve the issue through dialogue which is 'ongoing'. he's just taking the piss. the pl should grow a pair & fine the fucker the full amount due & if he doesn't pay up or toe the line ban him.

Ric said:
Brilliant, not speaking to his own in-house TV station! You almost couldn't make it up.

This bit is even better:

It is the first time Ferguson has refused to speak to them since 2005, when one of the presenters said he would prefer the team to operate a 4-4-2 system rather than 4-5-1 and the chief executive, David Gill, had to intervene after an incensed Ferguson withdrew all co-operation.

That proves that he obviously thinks he's bigger than the club,lets hope we are seeing the first stirings of discontent..
Not long now i hope til he goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.