'White Widow' Sally Jones Killed in Drone Strike.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bilboblue, 11 Oct 2017.

1. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    I have just deleted 40mins worth of txt i thought out as i am struggling to be concise here.

All i can say is i really am a humanist and live my life every single day with that in mind. I wish nothing but good will and nice things to everything that lives, even wasps and possibly even cats. This woman is diometrically opposed to my ideals and some here are looking to defend her. If you can't see an enemy of humanity then your fucked especially if your a grown adult.

Once in France i went camping to a posh place, i arrived as a 14yo confident lad and left better, why. Basically this was a huge campsite and everyone was fragmented. Within 3 days i had the entire place heaving with all the teens and had a few nice offers that as a 14yo were new to me xD It will forever be a beautiful moment in my life as i saw boys and girls kissing with people they never would have approached if i had not smashed the shit away. All i did was chat to some lads, one mum came over asked if her lad could come chill with us, i looked around and thought "this aint right". That very night i had the bar area rammed with teens now chatting after i had gone to the dutch lads then got them playing footy with ours etc. This to me was life at it's best as i remember looking around one night and the girl i was with said "you did all this" and i fucking loved that.

What i mean to say is that such things are what makes life good, not the will of the death of others. Indeed not even the will but the actual murder of innocents in this case.

Rascal and Old Punk, your ideals are disgusting or at least the ordering of them is.

Last edited: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:00 AM
  2. SWP's back

SWP's back

Who the fuck is this guy?

And who was he before his ban.

3. arfurclue

arfurclue

Am not sure that anyone is particularly defending her - more that there is a suggestion that many here seem to be calling her evil
    for acting on hatred and violence, whilst celebrating an act of hatred and violence themselves. At best this seems entirely hypocritical, at worst, well I'll let you decide...

4. CityStu

CityStu

She wasn't killed by hatred. I sure the west hate several regimes across the world that they don't fly murderous drones into.

She was killed as an act of war. Self defence if you like because she'd have remained a threat if she were still alive.

It's a shame about her kid but I firmly put the blame for that on her. Who the fuck takes their child into a war zone?

5. arfurclue

arfurclue

fair enough...I just don't see how the cycles of war are going to come to an end without western countries coming to admit
    that they are perpetuating this cycle through their investment in the profits of weapons producing companies. Shoot me if you want
    for suggesting this but don't these profits rely upon the promulgation of hatred?

6. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

From what I’ve read about her yes and now she’s defending herself from beyond the grave on BM (spooky as it’s Friday the 13th too)

7. SWP's back

SWP's back

Yeah I remember seeing pictures all of those evil hypocritical ****s celebrating the death of Hitler on VE Day back in 1945.

8. arfurclue

arfurclue

sure matey. enjoy your hatred. and your naivety. is quite cute. trust that it will never ask for pay-back. right?

9. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    Nowhere is it written that extreme force is not a useful tool. When excercising it though you need to be aware of all the possible repercussions. Not just that of course but the fundamental reasoning for it.

Some are certainly calling for her to be given rights i feel she gave up the second she advised others kill with genuine will let alone what came after. I stand by it, they disgust me.

10. SWP's back

SWP's back

You see what you’re doing is trying to back out of your point.

You originally said that celebrating the death of someone that is evil is hypocritical and/or evil in and of itself. When I pointed out that no one thinks that way about the death of another evil **** (Hitler) then you come up with some feeble (non capitalised) prissy shite like “enjoy your hatred, let’s hope it doesn’t bite you on your arse, oh and you’re naive.”

So I’ll break it down;

Do I hate IS? Fuck yes. I hate any group which systematically targets civilians, throws gays off buildings, rapes women and children as sex slaves, stylises the execution of prisoners of war and forbids women from being educated (amongst a myriad of other despicable acts).

Am I naive? Like fuck I am.

Am I cute? Definitely.

Will my happiness this bitch is dead come back to bite me on the arse? Maybe, but no more chance than your handwringing will do for you. Right.