Who are bbc one broadcasting to?

News wise.

Channel 4 shits all over the Beeb.

Itv is lowest common denominator TV. 1 and 2 aimed at intellectually challenged scum. ITV 3 is the coffin dodging channel. And ITV 4 is the lad channel if you were a lad in the 90's.

The BBC cancelled Robot Wars as well the bastards! There's barely anything left worth watching sadly.

BBC one is a big fat pile of shite with the odd gem hidden away - usually the wildlife and travel documentaries. The One Show? What is the fucking point? The average episode will contain one guest who last appeared on TV in 1997 and some old American fart who is over on holiday, and then stories about random shit like a husky trainer in Alaska followed by tadpole distribution in the streams of Rutland.

Totally disagree. You only ever get on the one show if you are about to or have just made a film or play, written a book or recorded a poxy record. The baldy bloke who does the wildlife clips knows fuck all about frogs.He said the cold snap would kill the frog spawn, well listen to me " Mr Attenborough...." everything is fine in my pond including the newts so do one.

Although the Irish bird is a bit of stunner.

The Tories judging by that photoshopped picture of Corbyn on Newsnight. I've never been one to say they're biased one way or the other, but in a time like this when the country is on edge, that photo was irresponsible. They can fuck off for me now.

You never had chips and curry in the chinese on beswick st after the game, beautiful stuff
You mean this shithole?
raajbr.png

You mean this shithole?
raajbr.png

Yes.... and?

you do know how these ratings are scored on any old stuff don't you?

as I do being in catering in Manchetser and that could be for a bin with no lid or a box on the floor, they are very flawed, that's why my local kebab house had a 5 yet you see cockroaches on the delivery bags

Also the curry sauce is fuccking great, so not arsed about a poxy rating

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.