Noel Gallagher

Thaksinssoldier

At his Dublin gig tonight,halfway through his set says "this next song is dedicated to all the man city fans here tonight",cue a chorus of boos as it was full of rags....

Except for me and about 5 others scattered in the seating section!

Scarves came out,mercer jacket held up by a lad.the gang of us(and none of us knew each other) jumped up onto our seats and started giving the finger to the whole crowd,all going beserk at this stage!cue dozens of beers getting fucked at us!

Noel started laughing and said "that's right we fucking love it.if u don't love us then fuck off out,fucking balotelli that's all we'll say" and into what a life.

Noel Gallagher allowed 5 or 6 of us tonight to clearly give the finger to around 10,000 rags.

Take a bow son.

Bit concerned 10,000 of the cunts whipped out there cocks and fucked the beers but apart from that fair play.

Also in Manchester dedicated what a life to the greatest human bein alive...balotelli! Was class.

Did the same when he came round to toronto. Had at least 5 city flags throughout the venue and tonnes of scarves. only one lad in the whole concert had a united top on, and he got quite a few of chants his way before the show started

cleav said:
roles reversed, i wouldn't waste a beer on some grimy rags...

way to represent though.
i would have finished the beer then pissed in it and give it to the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.