Noel Gallagher

From the bits that have been released so far, the scissors stuff etc it just seems like a bloke having a mid life crisis. The Jools Holland cameo was embarrassing and if he's not back on drugs maybe he should be...

I don't rate what I've heard off the album aside from Dead in the Water which is amazing, but apparently only a bonus track?! Bizarre if true, its the best thing he's written since Everybody's On The Run.

I'm about 2 tracks from the end on a first listen, and to be honest nothing has jumped out at me and i've thought that's great, She taught me how to fly is maybe the best tune so far, on a first listen basis As you Were is much better than this, someone just give Noel a microphone and an acoustic guitar.

Opener sounds like a bad Kasabian track and whoever mixed it must have hearing problems. Had to check my headphones were working and I didn' have bad EQ settings

just listening to it on Tidal just now. Its different. Not sure in a good way yet. Mrs likes it.

This isn't a good start, halfway in and it's a bit of a mess.

It's a departure from his usual sound, I'l give him that.

And seriously, his vocal track is mixed weirdly. Maybe they're trying some avant garde style wherby he's supposed to sound raw and distant but I have a suspicion that it might just be crap.

He's ripped off Lennon most of his career so a Yokoesque mish mash seems a fitting tribute

its a tail of 2 camps and what camp your in noel's or liam's and the media have made it the war between the oasis fans i don't buy into it myself and for the grace of god why people have to draw a line in the sand with oasis and noel and liam and you have to be one or the other camp is daft

both albums will stand up in time and like oasis its the live gigs that the real fans judge the new stuff on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.