Who could/will replace Kiddo when the time comes

IOWBlue

With talk of an extended contract for Pep, and naturally his staff, it gives us a nice period of certainty if he signs. Kiddo is 68 and has smoothed the way for the past 3 managers who didnt know this league very well. When Pep does eventually leave, and his staff follow him, who will be our New Kiddo, unless you think he will want to do the same with a new manager at 72/73 years old. IMO we should be installing someone soon so that its a flawless transition. ( I suppose we dont need it if he's au fait with the prem, but we dont know who we will get yet ).

Kidd is a perfect gentleman, and a hugely popular figure at the club. His role is largely ambassadorial though, so a) I’m sure he’ll carry on for a while yet and b) it won’t really adversely affect us when he does decide to leave.

Kidd is a perfect gentleman, and a hugely popular figure at the club. His role is largely ambassadorial though, so a) I’m sure he’ll carry on for a while yet and b) it won’t really adversely affect us when he does decide to leave.
Been a wonderful servant for football in Manchester, not just us, them too, and he should be remembered for that. He must love the football we are playing, its how he loved to play, I'm sure he still works hard in his day job too.

I fancy this might be his last season, unless Pep wants him to stay, but it will be a further reduced role anyway.

I hope he stays part of our set up as long he wants, for me he's up there with Book, Bell, Summerbee, Pardoe, Rosler, Goater etc.

Kidd must be the only person who both clubs can respect. Has always given his all and shows great respect to the opposition. Will be very tough to find a replacement in my eyes.

I remember we were organising a Tribute night for Tony Book after Franny had sacked him.it was at the Heaton Park Social Club and we invited loads of ex players and colleagues of Tony .
Aide our branch secretary recieved a phone call from Brian to apologise for not being able to attend as he was going to Malta with somet to do for the rags but wished us all the best.He went up 100% in my estimate then as he himself took the time and trouble to phone.
You would be suprised or (maybe not )how many players and ex players back then ignored the fans

Kidd must be the only person who both clubs can respect. Has always given his all and shows great respect to the opposition. Will be very tough to find a replacement in my eyes.
Fergie got the hump big time when he left the rags

I agree, not many players/coaches have served both Manchester clubs and maintained such a high level of respect from both..
Hope Kiddo stays for life and joins Buzzer and Skip when he leaves pitchside..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.