Who could/will replace Kiddo when the time comes

Only one man for me to replace Kiddo when he retires.

Step up Vincent Kompany

Him or Pablo Zabaletta - I think you always need someone in the management team with a genuine feel for the club. With all respect big name managers arrive like a circus with the entourage - and as in Peps case do a great job - but you need to be careful that there’s someone left behind when the circus leaves town.

I'd happily put the cones out on a mere half of Kiddo's wage if they're struggling to compile a shortlist :)

It's funny you should say that, because his mum had a chippy on Egbert street on Lightbowne when I was a kid ( the 80s) my dad used to make me go and get a steak n kidney pie from hers then queue up again at the chippy about 100 yards away down Egbert coz the chips were nicer there. Both massive queues as well. I should of phoned Esther Rantzhen really because that was abuse.

Jeans wasn't it? If I recall she had right big portions:-)

Ive been putting the cones out , sorting the corner flags and putting the nets up for my grandsons team for a while now , give me £50k a year and 8 weeks off in the summer and i will give it a go.

....There’s too much rancour now
8866543682c89065dc020bbaccc6647887e23973.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.