Who could/will replace Kiddo when the time comes

Paul Lake?

Good shout, Lakey is similar in him having Manc heritage, club links and being very popular with the fans. As for Kiddo, key to the City and Royal recognition. He'd done a dam sight more than a lot of the waisters who've received them. Out of interest how do you go about putting him forward for recognition.

Would be a good honour if Manchester council renamed the Mancunian way to the Brian Kidd way in honour of one of its finest football servants linking close to the Etihad and the Swamp.

Would be a good honour if Manchester council renamed the Mancunian way to the Brian Kidd way in honour of one of its finest football servants linking close to the Etihad and the Swamp.

Good call. Very good call.

I mentioned it on here years ago and think it would add to the idea of Manchester as a prime football city to the world as a tourist venue.

Think a road between Nottingham and Derby was renamed Brian Clough way after his achievements with both clubs

It's funny you should say that, because his mum had a chippy on Egbert street on Lightbowne when I was a kid ( the 80s) my dad used to make me go and get a steak n kidney pie from hers then queue up again at the chippy about 100 yards away down Egbert coz the chips were nicer there. Both massive queues as well. I should of phoned Esther Rantzhen really because that was abuse.

Yep. He's all posh n lah-de-dah now he's famous but back n the day he was known as "our Teta".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.