Who do I dis-own.

hello

On the way to the match yesterday I dropped the kids of at nannies to go on Holiday in North Wales.
I have now just have a phone call from my mum telling me that she has taken a photo of my 4 year old son posing with camel gob at a beer garden.
Do I give my son the benefit of the doubt and accept that he just did what nanny told him to do?
Is this an acceptable reason to stop my mum seeing the grandkids in an unsupervised capacity?

On the plus side my middle daughter (5) told him " My daddy says your a dirty rag" which apparently made him laugh but my mum didn't know what it was.

hello said:
On the way to the match yesterday I dropped the kids of at nannies to go on Holiday in North Wales.
I have now just have a phone call from my mum telling me that she has taken a photo of my 4 year old son posing with camel gob at a beer garden.
Do I give my son the benefit of the doubt and accept that he just did what nanny told him to do?
Is this an acceptable reason to stop my mum seeing the grandkids in an unsupervised capacity?

On the plus side my middle daughter (5) told him " My daddy says your a dirty rag" which apparently made him laugh but my mum didn't know what it was.

Good girl

LOL

That reminds me of a friend of a friend who knows absolutely NOTHING about football. Her partner is a 'Pool fan so son (8) is being brought up a 'Pool fan. The boy needed some white shorts for school so Mum went tot eh sports shop and bought some nice white, "proper football" shorts. Dad went nuts and burned them! Yep, you've guessed it - they were ManUre shorts! Mum couldn't see why he'd had to burn them - "no-one will know, the badge on them is only tiny" :0

hello said:

LMFAO, fair play to him if he found that funny :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.