Who do Sports Journalists support ?

they support their families, hence they will write and print anything whatsoever to get clicks. integrity and honesty doesn't come into the equation.

so refreshing when one has the courage to say it as it is.

I'm sure they all follow their local football clubs and I'm also sure most of them are on the rags payroll.

Des Kelly is a Man Utd fan

Lets face it even when unsure you can typically say Utd or Arsenal or Chelsea or Liverpool or Spurs

Also lets think about all other TV\Radio pundits\presenters

the Nevilles, Rio tweet face and Scholes - Trafford Rangers
Shearer - Newcastle
Robbie Savage - Liverpool
Lawrenson - Liverpool
Sam Matterface - Chelsea
Stan Collymore - Villa with some Liverpool thrown in
Danny Kelly - a Spurs fan (and quite bitter although he pretends other wise)
Jason Cundy - Chelsea
Andy Jacobs - Chelsea
Paul Hawksbee - Spurs
Andy Goldstein - Bitter Cockney and thus supports Trafford (no clubs in London to support of course)
Warren Horton - Trafford again (this time from the Midlands of course, where else (again no teams there to support)
Micky Quinn - bitter Liverpool fan and as with all Liverpool fans blames Roy Hodgson for everything
Lee Dixon - City (there is one out there in TV\Radio land after all)

and on and on, you see, nearly all Utd or Arsenal or Chelsea or Liverpool or Spurs

On a side point we had Stuart Pearce who we had a terrible season with (did nor score a goal at home from Jan to May in his full season) but I do not think City fans aim bile towards him as much as Liverpool do towards Roy Hodgson.

Jack Pitt Brooke is a City fan. He used to write the LDRC blog.

Ian Herbert has been promoted, so hopefully JBP will replace him.

City1974 said:
I do not think City fans aim bile towards him as much as Liverpool do towards Roy Hodgson.

YNWA. Unless you have a bad six months in charge. Then you'll be blamed for everything wrong with the club for a decade.

Danny Baker is Millwall

Mike Wedderburn is City

That sex case what used to do It's A Knockout, and apparently some of the contestants, Stuart Hall is City

As for Danny Kelly, I am looking forward to his MI live on air, bitter Spud bum weavil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.