Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Out of the top 8/9 in contention, the only one I really don't want to come up are Reading. So they're certainties. I'd like to see Fulham come back if I could choose 1

Newcastle 11 points clear of third with +40 goal difference so they would need to collapse completely to not go up.
I would like Huddersfield and Leeds to go up with them.

Do not like Leeds but they would be up for it against the rags and it would be fun beating them.

Newcastle 11 points clear of third with +40 goal difference so they would need to collapse completely to not go up.
I would like Huddersfield and Leeds to go up with them.

Do not like Leeds but they would be up for it against the rags and it would be fun beating them.

+1
Nice to see some bigger clubs back in the Premier and all decent away days, as long as you keep yer wits about you at Bellend Rd of course

Can't see the toon or Brighton letting their auto spots slip. For me out of the rest I'd like Leeds, I live here my Dad's a fan they are a big club and despise the Rags, all thats not to like about Leeds is ancient history, they've suffered enough, much worse than even we did. Failing them, Wednesday, purely on account of them being another big club. No Reading, Fulham or Preston for me. The latter two have some historical pedigree but they're tinpot clubs, the premier league needs the giants all slugging it out.

Looks like Newcastle and Brighton will get the top 2. After that I want Huddersfield to go through, mainly because there of the underdog factor. They have come from nopwhere, have a relatively small budget, and of course Aaron Mooy has played a very important part in their campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.