Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Prediction - Newcastle, Brighton, Reading.

Preference - Newcastle, Wednesday, Preston

Preview

Haha brilliant.

Not particularly arsed, just no rag connections please, they get enough easy points as it is...

Only reason is because having Leeds vs Huddersfield in the PL would be nice and also because they're a team that could compete with PL sides and has a large fanbase.
I've lost count of how many times I've made this point in the past, but hey ho. Having a "large fanbase" (oddly enough though, swathes of empty seats in the land that time forgot whenever I see them on TV) does NOT entitle you or warrant a place in the PL. If it did, we'd never have ended up in the third tier, would we? It's what a side does (or doesn't ) do on the pitch that counts. Nothing else. If L***s get promotion (God forbid), the team will have earned it.

Newcastle have the most self entitled fan base in the country. There is common and horrible misconception that they are good fans.

Let's see how good you are if you spent more than a year out of the top flight, or even drop another division.

Leeds are just cnuts. They can fester in the championship with a crazy arse owner or whoever it is that has the gaff these days.

Wednesday is a no. I'm not entirely sure what sky would turn their Liverpool fixtures into, but it would be quite nauseating I'm sure. For that reason I'm out.

For me I'd want Brighton/Huddersfield and A.N other. Possibly Barnsley if they can make it.

I've lost count of how many times I've made this point in the past, but hey ho. Having a "large fanbase" (oddly enough though, swathes of empty seats in the land that time forgot whenever I see them on TV) does NOT entitle you or warrant a place in the PL. If it did, we'd never have ended up in the third tier, would we? It's what a side does (or doesn't ) do on the pitch that counts. Nothing else. If L***s get promotion (God forbid), the team will have earned it.

Never said it entitled them to anything. The opint is I'd rather have a PL ready team than Barnsley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.