Who Do You Want Promoting?

daveduke67

It looks like QPR wil be coming up - then it's either Norwich or Swansea - so that'll be one of those two plus Leeds, Forest, Cardiff or possibly Reading or Burnley in the play offs.

I'd say QPR, Norwich and then Reading from play offs.

I'd like Burnley to come back up and probably Forest - in the highly unlikely event that QPR go into freefall it'd be Leeds too.

Cardiff. I think they will sign Bellars if they go up

We need to strengthen, but we can only do that if we sell rather than loan fringe players. I like Bellamy, but he doesn't want to be cover, he want to play, and needs to with injury bringing forward the end of his career. He isn't going to be playing at 36 like some

QPR (Best London day out in my book), Norwich (Had some cracking weekends there over the years) & 1 from Forest (also a good weekend) & Swansea (looks like a nice, shiny new ground - hopefully the locals aren`t as "hostile" as last time there) will do for me.
Don`t want leeds scum back EVER.

Chillidog77 said:
QPR (Best London day out in my book), Norwich (Had some cracking weekends there over the years) & 1 from Forest (also a good weekend) & Swansea (looks like a nice, shiny new ground - hopefully the locals aren`t as "hostile" as last time there) will do for me.
Don`t want leeds scum back EVER.
Don't like Leeds, but a bit of an edge to a game is good. Rather play Leeds with a full away end, and a bit of atmosphere than a team like Fulham or Birmingham who never bring anyone

QPR, Swansea and dirty horrible but ground filling and intense atmosphere generating Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.