Who is faster, Walker or Sane?

Who’s faster, Walker or Sane?

• Walker

Votes: 103 44.4%
  • Sane

Votes: 129 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone ever seen Sane run more than 20m full speed without a ball? No, me either.

I know he wins the first 20-30m, but does Walker’s getting up to speed eclipse Sane’s Initial quickness? Or, does Sane’s initial quickness also step up? Or does he hit cruise control?

The race is clearly a two parter for me. Only question is whether Walkers second 50m has enough to overcome Sane’s first 50m???

Like KDB, I’m #TeamSané!!

It can be tough to judge a footballer's speed due to their varying styles. I was surprised to hear about Robben clocking great speeds because to me he always looked like his small strides weren't really getting him anywhere. Walker has a powerful, hamstringy, pro-sprinterish looking style, and the fact that he brought up the whole "who's fastest?" thing, and backed himself over 100m, I reckon he has his fair share of sports day badges.

Just demand full disclosure on their school 100m times so you don't have to worry about injuries.

I’d be interested to see who blues believe to be the best passer out of De Bruyne and Merlin.

Walker is a bit thick compared to Sane...takes him a bit longer to make the jump to light speed. Could be Geography could be them fuckin Germans

henning_wehn.jpg
Versus
Boardman-774215.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.