Who is faster, Walker or Sane?

Who’s faster, Walker or Sane?

• Walker

Votes: 103 44.4%
  • Sane

Votes: 129 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walker is a bit thick compared to Sane...takes him a bit longer to make the jump to light speed. Could be Geography could be them fuckin Germans

henning_wehn.jpg
Versus
Boardman-774215.jpg

Yer mean 'chairmans'! Stan never said Germans, he always said 'chairmans'!

Yep. I remember when Overmars made jaws drop doing 28kph. Sané has hit what, 33kph? He's a few years away from peak speed as well.

I remember a tournament in the early 90s which ran a comp for this exact debate, I think curly wurly and terry phelan were top 5 in the league (it felt like we won something back then lol)....

I've also read somewhere that sane has done sub 11 in a 100 metres race, if that's the case then walker should wave the white flag!

Shit memory it seems )8

http://www.planetfootball.com/nostalgia/player-every-club-raced-100m-one-hangover-won/

Last edited:
Well as of now, who knows what could happen by Wednesday night - English refs may give green pass for our right flank to be taken out too.
Not as easy to do that in a World Cup year though, FA might actually say something.

Are they actually doing this for charity? Obviously not at the moment with Sane's injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.