Who is proud they voted Tory ?

cyberblue

With A&E waiting times longer and longer.The health service at breaking point .Prisoners are running riot .Social Service is in crisis .more people than ever are homeless .Police forces are cut to the bone and are stretched to the Limit .Ambulance service can't meet their targets .People wait longer for doctors appointment and walk in centers are closing
But we can manage to find money to arm the Syrian opposition and also sell the Saudis billions of pounds worth of weapons to Kill many many civilians in Yemen

I didnt vote Tory, but I tend to think that all of the bad things mentioned in your first paragraph would have also happened under a Labour, Labour coalition or Tory goalition government.

I didnt vote Tory, but I tend to think that all of the bad things mentioned in your first paragraph would have also happened under a Labour, Labour coalition or Tory goalition government.
Disagree. Don't think a lot of the bad stuff under Tories would have happened under Labour, although I don't like Labour much either. However, the Tories are out to privatise much of the public sector unnecessarily.

All partys are fucking useless. We need a complete overhaul of how we do things, the sewers are overflowing

With A&E waiting times longer and longer.The health service at breaking point .Prisoners are running riot .Social Service is in crisis .more people than ever are homeless .Police forces are cut to the bone and are stretched to the Limit .Ambulance service can't meet their targets .People wait longer for doctors appointment and walk in centers are closing
But we can manage to find money to arm the Syrian opposition and also sell the Saudis billions of pounds worth of weapons to Kill many many civilians in Yemen

Every Corbynista who voted for Bliar

I am, and given the choice between a bad Tory government and any labour government would do so again in a heartbeat.

Thats not the be all and end all, it would be far better if everyone gave their vote to candidates who have never been in either party, get rid of the professional politicians once and for all, a house of commons full of independents who would vote on issues rather than toe a party agenda would get far more done for the people they represent.

Every single measure for the NHS are at an all time low including the wait to start cancer treatment (sky news yesterday) the tories went ahead with the top down reorganisation that no-one voted for as they lied about plans to do it,Jeremy Hunt is indeed a cvnt

Every single measure for the NHS are at an all time low including the wait to start cancer treatment (sky news yesterday) the tories went ahead with the top down reorganisation that no-one voted for as they lied about plans to do it,Jeremy Hunt is indeed a cvnt

Something like 2.5m additional visits to A&E last year compared to the year before. If the figures are correct that it costs £124 just to be seen that's £310m minimum. So before you consider anything else it costs £310m to stand still.

Can you tell me how the government are responsible for that?

Something like 2.5m additional visits to A&E last year compared to the year before. If the figures are correct that it costs £124 just to be seen that's £310m minimum. So before you consider anything else it costs £310m to stand still.

Can you tell me how the government are responsible for that?
They are going to casualty because they can't see their GP,it starts at the bottom end of the care chain

I know you used to be a nurse and I'm far from a Tory but come on now, this started under the second Blair ministry and the restructuring from Milburn..

I work closely with the NHS, have done for a number of years and this fundamentally is a narrative from the Blair regime, turning the whole system in to corporations... Budgets are forecasts, they haven't got one right for 20+ years, just shifting shortfalls and laying blame elsewhere....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.