Who is proud they voted Tory ?

I didnt vote Tory, but I tend to think that all of the bad things mentioned in your first paragraph would have also happened under a Labour, Labour coalition or Tory goalition government.
Pretty much this.

Stop being so northern and voting Labour folks.

Pretty much this.

Stop being so northern and voting Labour folks.

2012-05-12%20cameron%20sun%202.jpg

4754CBF5-06EE-47DD-AE5A-73F462A299EA_mw1024_mh1024_s.jpg

nigel-farage-eu-brexit759.jpg

FC.JPG

Theresa-May-on-the-EU-referendum-1024x593.jpg

ladynotforturning.jpg
US-Trump-Britain_Horo-1.jpg

The-Conservative-Party-Conference-2016-Day-Four.jpg

I have never voted Tory but I am definitely voting Tory next time. It's not just Corbyn, it's all of them. They are clueless ideological pricks. For every Corbyn I will raise you a thornbury or abbot. Owen smith who emerged as the main challenger is even worse.

How can anyone think this lot can run a country. They are hopeless. It's actually not just that they are hopeless , when you see them on daily politics or question time they are also thick. They live in a different world to me.

As many have said, Labour, under Corbyn, via the ill thought out £3 membership from Miliband, is truly and
royally fucked. The electorate will not support untrammelled immigration, unilateral disarmament and more
astronomical borrowing, plus the other far left, crackpot student union offerings from Jezza. LibDems could have
stepped into the breach, but are now, because of Farron, also going down the toilet, voting against article 50,
whinging and squawking about Brexit, instead of formulating strategies to assist our exit, have done for them too.
So Conservative it is.
The forthcoming Stoke election will be very interesting, if this rock solid Labour seat falls to UKIP,
the future for them is permanent opposition, with an ever decreasing parliamentary base.

I have never voted Tory but I am definitely voting Tory next time. It's not just Corbyn, it's all of them. They are clueless ideological pricks. For every Corbyn I will raise you a thornbury or abbot. Owen smith who emerged as the main challenger is even worse.

How can anyone think this lot can run a country. They are hopeless. It's actually not just that they are hopeless , when you see them on daily politics or question time they are also thick. They live in a different world to me.

Interesting you should say that, a lot of right wingers who started out on the left say they moved rightwards in revulsion at the sheer stupidity of the great unwashed. Frustrated by a lumpenproletariat too imbecilic to understand where their class interests lie. Many of these lost souls are now tories, some stay out of the party disgusted at its ideological flabbiness, but all agree that the tories, inept as they are, know where their class interests lie.

There's no denying, crap as the tory bastards are they're good at that.

Something like 2.5m additional visits to A&E last year compared to the year before. If the figures are correct that it costs £124 just to be seen that's £310m minimum. So before you consider anything else it costs £310m to stand still.

Can you tell me how the government are responsible for that?

Because they (tory labour and coalition) failed to build the infrastructure and train the required support and nursing staff whilst allowing unlimited immigration

Don't think you can say how you voted makes you "proud"

What I can say is thank fuck I did. Along with millions of others. Any other outcome would have been a disaster for our economy and country as a whole. Great for cadgers mind.
What cadgers did you have in mind ? The private sector maybe ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.