Who is proud they voted Tory ?

Count me as proud I would not let Corbin anywhere near the benefits system, immigration or defence Blair/Brown bankrupt the country destroying pension funds on the way hardly a cv to be proud off

My Dad died 3 years ago, he had started suffering bad health and I was relieved (but sad) when he deteriorated quickly and died. My Mum is 83 and fortunately in good health, her friend is 87, she has recently gone blind and she has a bad hip amongst other ailments. The NHS want to operate and give her a new hip. Her husband is also 87, 10 years ago he had a quadruple by pass but now his right ventricule (sp) is fucked and he can barley walk. His kidneys are failing and he has other issues, the doctors are looking to see what they can do about his heart, meanwhile he has to inject himself daily for his kidney problem.

There comes a time when people die but as a human race and certainly in this country, we dont seem to accept that. We artifically keep people alive but with what quality of life ? You may think I am too hard and uncaring, I am not. I would rather someone live a full life and then die. We cannot keep prolonging life purley because we medically can. The NHS cant cope nor can social services but I only mention that as it is pertinent to the thread. The wider picture is that there comes a time when people are not living, merely exisiting and I find that very sad.

I would count myself as working class from a staunch working class family & area & would virtually vote for anyone rather than Labour , a vile detestable bunch of cretins whose ex leader Blair should be in jail....at the very least.

Interesting you should say that, a lot of right wingers who started out on the left say they moved rightwards in revulsion at the sheer stupidity of the great unwashed. Frustrated by a lumpenproletariat too imbecilic to understand where their class interests lie. Many of these lost souls are now tories, some stay out of the party disgusted at its ideological flabbiness, but all agree that the tories, inept as they are, know where their class interests lie.

There's no denying, crap as the tory bastards are they're good at that.

That is an excellent word. Thank you Google.

I would count myself as working class from a staunch working class family & area & would virtually vote for anyone rather than Labour , a vile detestable bunch of cretins whose ex leader Blair should be in jail....at the very least.
Great post. Unfortunately you could post that every week but certain people would never listen.

My Dad died 3 years ago, he had started suffering bad health and I was relieved (but sad) when he deteriorated quickly and died. My Mum is 83 and fortunately in good health, her friend is 87, she has recently gone blind and she has a bad hip amongst other ailments. The NHS want to operate and give her a new hip. Her husband is also 87, 10 years ago he had a quadruple by pass but now his right ventricule (sp) is fucked and he can barley walk. His kidneys are failing and he has other issues, the doctors are looking to see what they can do about his heart, meanwhile he has to inject himself daily for his kidney problem.

There comes a time when people die but as a human race and certainly in this country, we dont seem to accept that. We artifically keep people alive but with what quality of life ? You may think I am too hard and uncaring, I am not. I would rather someone live a full life and then die. We cannot keep prolonging life purley because we medically can. The NHS cant cope nor can social services but I only mention that as it is pertinent to the thread. The wider picture is that there comes a time when people are not living, merely exisiting and I find that very sad.
We were having a similar conversation last night I don't think you being to hard I think you are spot on

We were having a similar conversation last night I don't think you being to hard I think you are spot on

There has to be some sort of prioritisation when demand is almost infinite but what heartbreaking decisions that must involve.

It's much easier making these choices with a loved pet.

I have never voted Tory but I am definitely voting Tory next time. It's not just Corbyn, it's all of them. They are clueless ideological pricks. For every Corbyn I will raise you a thornbury or abbot. Owen smith who emerged as the main challenger is even worse.

How can anyone think this lot can run a country. They are hopeless. It's actually not just that they are hopeless , when you see them on daily politics or question time they are also thick. They live in a different world to me.
Obviously you've fallen out of love with Labour, but do you have to soil yourself?
( great free kick by Burnley there).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.