Who is proud they voted Tory ?

Interesting one this, at 51 and never voted Tory in my life and could never have imagined doing so. Until the last election I had only voted in a couple of elections when I felt comfortable voting Labour. Come the last election I went UKIP in the main because I felt so dismal were the alternatives that by voting UKIP it would be at the very least a gesture toward the fact something needed to change.

Were there an election now I may well vote Tory with Cameron and Osborne gone if only to help make sure Corbyn and Abbott dont get anywhere near.

I'm only 28, but could never see myself voting Tory as I detest a large number of their senior politicians and a lot for what they stand for. That said, I wouldn't vote for Labour under Corbyn - the man is an utter waste of space and will be the death of the party. I also promised myself I would never vote Lib Dem after their lies regarding tuition fees. Only remaining option is Green, but that's almost a wasted vote unless you live in Brighton.

Genuinely confused as to who in the next election as I believe everyone should vote. What a state the centre left has put itself in.

All noise was made about Labour, Remain or Clinton yet the opposite happened each time. Now we have a witch hunt at anyone who disagrees with the vocal minority.

Glad to see one or two have woken up to the joke that is Jeremy Corbyn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.