Who Says There's No Interest in Africa...?

In fairness to the oil grabbing bastards, there isn't a civil war esque/terrorism issue in Zimbabwe in the convenional sense. Any action would involve a full scale invasion,not working with the government to fight a small force.

Not that I am making excuses for geo political decisions and their moral bankruptcy.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
In fairness to the oil grabbing bastards, there isn't a civil war esque/terrorism issue in Zimbabwe in the convenional sense. Any action would involve a full scale invasion,not working with the government to fight a small force.

Not that I am making excuses for geo political decisions and their moral bankruptcy.

Which has been going on for absolute years and only because prices are high elsewhere, the gov have decided 'Whoa whoa son, you can't be naughty' to the 'terrorists' in the Niger Delta, in hope that the NIgerian gov plays ball... Whilst ignoring the dubious nature in which the 'President' was elected.

Ho hum.

Never mind that, there's the plight of the gypsies in Italy now. I think we should do away with the gap year and replace it with student national service where they all go off in their student battalions and fight a moral war somewhere. I'll be behind them all the way, well several hundred miles behind them.

Never mind that, there's the plight of the gypsies in Italy now. I think we should do away with the gap year and replace it with student national service where they all go off in their student battalions and fight a moral war somewhere. I'll be behind them all the way, well several hundred miles behind them.
Your ideas got legs so for that reason I'm in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.