Who signed who in the last transfer window .

Zorro

This I think is fundamental if we are to make a decision on the future of MH . It seems to me he takes the credit for SWP and Kompany and Robby but what about TBH , Zaballeta and Jo (ke) . If he knew about the Latter and did nothing then he either has no balls or is equally as guilty . If he had no say just who is running this club ? and perhaps he has a bit of an excuse . If Gary Cooke was ok with this then surely he must go ( also ) as he has no understanding of how to run a football club because at the end of the day it matters not about strategy , marketing etc if the team is crap ! Finally much as it hurts me to say but would baconface put up with any nonsense from the likes of Elano, Jo , Johnson - would he balls, just look at what he did to Jap stam.

[agent les]Everyone good was signed by me, everyone bad was signed by someone else so it's not my fault.[/agent les]

hughes "signings" were Zaba, TBH, SWP, GLAUBER BERTI and Kompany. Jo was Sven/Frank. Robinho was ADUG.

vbr said:
hughes "signings" were Zaba, TBH, SWP, GLAUBER BERTI and Kompany. Jo was Sven/Frank. Robinho was ADUG.
MH signing are good apart for TBH and we havint seen berti play

With City in the relegation zone, we can forget about Marquee signings which is probably a good thing

Someone used the US election phrase on a message board recently which I liked so I'll repeat it again:

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.