who will be promoted to the u18's this year

g180aj

After watching a little of the tournament over the last couple of days and seeing a few of the players playing were in fact under 15's who do we expect will be promoted this year? the obvious 1 being Brahim.

I thought Daillo (don't know if spelling right), Wilson (LB), Beerman, Smith, Camacho could all step up along with Diaz.

g180aj said:
After watching a little of the tournament over the last couple of days and seeing a few of the players playing were in fact under 15's who do we expect will be promoted this year? the obvious 1 being Brahim.

There would be quite a few,but i like to see them stay for another year together,& see their progressions, as a team

Maffeo, Angelino, Bryan, Iheanacho (1st team surely?), Celina, Barker, Albinson, Tattum, Boadu & Ambrose are all over-aged so will move up to the U21's (at least) next season so there's quite a few holes to fill.

mad zab said:
I thought Daillo (don't know if spelling right), Wilson (LB), Beerman, Smith, Camacho could all step up along with Diaz.
I'd add Cambell (the other right sided forward) to the list, at least on todays showing.

ColinLee said:
mad zab said:
I'd add Cambell (the other right sided forward) to the list, at least on todays showing.

I thought Camacho was still an under 15?

g180aj said:
ColinLee said:
mad zab said:

Perhaps, I'm not 100% sure either way but had it in mind he's 15. They still need to move some up from U16's to U18's anyway and he looks big for his age. They've got Faour who should be one of the leading strikers for the U18's next season too.

ColinLee said:
g180aj said:
ColinLee said:

Perhaps, I'm not 100% sure either way but had it in mind he's 15. They still need to move some up from U16's to U18's anyway and he looks big for his age. They've got Faour who should be one of the leading strikers for the U18's next season too.

I think Camacho has the skill to move up. It's all about testing them at a higher age group where possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.