Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Liverpool and Spurs, then scum and Chelsea, with arsenal improving but not a consultant threat.
However, depends on what happens at Chelsea, they have a team that have won the league and if they can be harmonious could again be the biggest threat.
Other than that, arrogance could be the biggest threat but I don’t think Pep will allow that to happen

Other teams will have to buy players that are or.will be better than ours and better than ours in a team.
How many players are available that are actually better than what we have? And wouldn't we be after them? I don't think we can underestimate the Pep factor, players would want to play for him.
Having seen the transformation in some of our players there is no way that Pep will let them rest on their laurels and not push them on. Look what he did at Barca.

We have the best squad and will only strengthen it.
We have the best infrastructure and facilities
We have a team of coaches that have proven themselves to be quite brilliant
We have Pep who is without doubt the finest coach in football who has established a brand of beautiful and very effective football

The only things I see threatening us are internal risks, loss of form for multiple key players, squad disharmony, Pep falls out with Txixi. All risks which seem very very small.

I really can’t see any other team in the Premier League challenging us over a season. Cup games are one offs so less predictable. If I was pushed I would say Liverpool and Spuds are closest. United, Arsenal and Chelsea need to do a lot including a change of manager.

No one will come near us imho. I hope we get a big club in the first 3 fixtures and smash them. It'll put the fear of God (or any other deity as not to offend anyone) I to the rest of the league and the battle for 2nd place will commence

If mou still managing rags then Liverpool will be our closest rival followed by Chelsea and Spurs. If de Gea leave for Real 5th will be quite an achievement for rags.

Chelsea are always a threat when they get a new manager in.

Liverpool will be there or there abouts because of Klopp as I think outside of City they have been the best coached team this season.

Outside of their front three - which in my opinion has no recognised world star in it - has been exceptional this season, and their midfield and goalkeepers are barely top 4 material in my opinion.

Only Van Dijk is certain top 4 material in their defence.

To come in the top 3 this season would be a great achievement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.