Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

I don't think it's just about teams spending big in the summer to catch us. Mourinho will no doubt be throwing as much cash around as he can, but signing big ego prima donnas like Zlatan Pogba and Sanchez can be a problem as these type of players are more concerned about their self importance than team play. Since they have signed Sanchez, neither him or Pogba has had a good game. I really think players resent Sanchez going there on stupid money especially Pogba.
I think united will be up there, but I still think we're have an advantage of a happy squad eager to play for each other and the manager.
Pep exudes good vibes and gives players belief and confidence, especially young players.

I think Liverpool are improving each year, they will run us close if they sign a top keeper and sort their defence out. Not sure about Spurs. Moving to a new stadium may affect them at first like Wembley has. I think Kane will lose focus when the big Spanish clubs bend his ear, I can't see him being 'one of their own' much longer. As for Chelsea they have gone from champions to pretty ordinary very quickly and signed some pretty ordinary players recently. If Conte goes they will be in transition as will Arsenal if they oust Wenger in the summer.

I think we will retain the Premier league title next season but it will be closer than this season imo.

Our rivals improvement will be equaled by our own improvement. I don't think there will be such a huge gap between us and the herd, but I think we will be dominant next season as well.

well, according to the BBC, Liverpool have the best attack and united have the best defence; so why not merge (melt) the 2 red plastic clubs into one great monstrosity of tacky merchandise, sad needy bellend fans and tourists that will have the bestest team ever...city wouldn't stand a chance!

If we can get rid of some of the fringe players who don’t bring anything to the team, buy a really top quality right forward, add to defensive midfield, keep players fit like Mendy I can see us winning the title easily again.

It won't be as easy as it has been this season but we a couple of additions I think we will win it again.
Daft as it sounds I think we can improve a lot still and get better.
one thing is for sure we have a coach who won't allow us to be complacent, in essence the build for next year is starting now and I am sure Pep is n the ear of many players now about next season.

Down to whether City can maintain the hunger. In part down to the coach. No one is a threat this season.

The best group of players is Chelsea I think, but I think they may lose Hazard. The team that seems to be progressing the most are Liverpool but they are short in midfield.

Utd can win Cups with their anti-football, but I find it difficult to believe that their current side is close to winning a league. What would they do when a team parks the bus against them. Very little creativity in that side

2 factors that are random and variable have a big say on a title win are Lady Luck and fixtures.

United and Liverpool are definitely on the way up and are certain to add more to the first XI. Naby Kieta, a midfielder to replace Coutinho and a goalkeeper like Allisson will certainly improve their first team squad. A midfielder like Jorginho and a right winger will improve United's attack and they already have a solid defence. We will add some squad depth, but I don't think our first XI quality can be much improved, as the players we have are already at a very high level.
Chelsea are likely to play in Europa and that is a big hindrance to a title challenge. Tottenham will start slow and will be out of the race by the time they start their run.

But, the biggest threat for next season will be ourselves. Most of our squad and our manager had not won the PL before. Now, that we won it, whether they have the same motivation and hunger remains to be seen. Recent history has shown a dramatic dip in performance levels of the Champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.