Who will score our 100th goal this season.

I've done an analysis of which players have scored our 103 goals - so far - this season and this is what I've come up with.

14 different players - OK, 13 plus OGs - have scored for Manchester City this season.

I'm sure we all know that Agüero and Negredo have 21 each, and that Džeko and Touré have 16 and 14 respectively.

After that, it's silva, Nasri and Navas on five.

Kolarov and Fernandinho have three each.

Jovetić, Milner and Kompany two each and Nastasić one.

And there have been three own goals.

Kun and Beast have both scored in 16 games and Touré and Džeko have both scored on 13..

Vienna_70 said:
I've done an analysis of which players have scored our 103 goals - so far - this season and this is what I've come up with.

14 different players - OK, 13 plus OGs - have scored for Manchester City this season.

I'm sure we all know that Agüero and Negredo have 21 each, and that Džeko and Touré have 16 and 14 respectively.

After that, it's silva, Nasri and Navas on five.

Kolarov and Fernandinho have three each.

Jovetić, Milner and Kompany two each and Nastasić one.

And there have been three own goals.

Kun and Beast have both scored in 16 games and Touré and Džeko have both scored on 13..
Nope, O.G.

Garcia will get his 1st goal this season either in the League Cup final or Barcelona at Nou Camp......take centre stage !!
When it comes its going to be worth the wait....

Just seen this on the BBC:

The top-flight record of goals scored during a full season in all competitions is held by Manchester United's Busby Babes, who scored 143 goals in 1956-57.

Now that's a record to aim for!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25800907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25800907</a>

dzeko+100.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.