who would be our biggest injury loss?

vincent kompany without doubt.

if he got injured it wud fuk the midfield up completly, ireland and swp wud have to compensate for the loss of a battling presence in the centre midfield, in turn we wud lose 2 of our better attacking sources.

in my opinion Kompany has been hughes best signing and at 5 milliion (i think) surely on of the best buys from any club this season, he is only 22/23 and he plays like he is 28/29, awesome player

When Hamann replaced VK in midfield for Schalke we did well, he did play well at centre back though that game.

Pollerz said:
coops said:

No....

I dont care how much ppl hate it but we are more solid without robinho across the midfield and him gettin injured wouldnt b all that much of a loss to be fair.

The battling midfielders Ireland-Kompany now that wud fuck us up..

Yes!!!!

That is my opinion, dont like it then stick it!

I feel he makes our whole team tick, he puts the confidence into Ireland and co and they play 100% better with Robbie in the team. Look at Irelands worst games this season....when robbie was injured. That is cause he got stuck out on the left andcause robbie was out of the team he didnt tick. that would happen again if robbie was injured. we would also miss his goals!

Corky said:
When Hamann replaced VK in midfield for Schalke we did well, he did play well at centre back though that game.

Plus it was a european game which was played at a slower pace, Didi just can't really hack it in the prem anymore

On the basis that there's nobody who can fulfil the same role to any where near the standard he has, it's got to be Vinny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.