Who would fancy that round trip(hopefully) to the moon?

Would be nice to escape this planet for a while, sure. It'd be the coming back down that'd be hard. Think i'd be wanting to thelma and louise it.. Let's not get caught. Just keep goin'!

Well, right now i'd like to see SpaceX do at least one fucking test run with the pilot who'd be taking me, you know, just to give him a bit of experience beforehand rather than some novice new to flying spaceships to the moon, and to make sure the craft gets there and back in one piece given SpaceX's not exactly unblemished rocket launch history.

Once thats all been done, then so long as I could take a couple of bags of ready salted and they let me install Kodi for the match i'd love to go.

Too much can go wrong. And as far as I know there ain't a Costa on the moon! But if I were super rich I would buy a couple of places for The Ginger Pig and CamelGob and put inferior computer software into the launch!

There might not be a costa but there is definitely a Pizza Hut I saw it on Discovery and don't forget that London Bus?

My biggest fear would be getting stuck with some Russian oligarch taking endlessly about how many oil wells he has, forcing me to be the first man in history of soace travel to rag doll a **** in zero gravity.

Crashing is second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.