Who would fancy that round trip(hopefully) to the moon?

Certainly wouldn't mind checking-in on the old chap that J Lewis featured in their Xmas Age UK documentary in 2015. Can't be easy for him living on his own half a world away.

The moon, no! not because it is shit at all or the experience would be bad, it is a known quantity though largely now. If i was going to risk my life going up it would be to go to Mars, i would volunteer to be one of the first terra forming team members defo. If not that the one of the moons of Saturn or Jupiter.

It would have to be a bit hollywood though with artificial gravity and ability to smoke and drink...and a grow area...for veggies and other stuff.
Have you been reading Kim Stanley Robinson?

I read this when it came out and it doesn't really say what most people think it says.

They're proposing that if we ignore all other ideas and concentrate on the one that FRBs are artificial, they would have to be generated by a transmitter powered by the Sun and larger than Earth. They then go on to say that if this transmitter were to exist it would be pretty silly to use it as a radio transmitter so an alternative would be that they use it as a way of powering light sails and the frequency is close to what would be the optimal light sail powering to our knowledge.

It's a bit of science fiction really. The authors probably didn't intend for it to make the splash it did, they were just theorising on top of thought experiments on top of presumptions.

Of course then the media picked it up so now it's definitely aliens.

I've said it before on here, space is for cunts you're better off keeping out of it. What sort of busy **** wants to go to the moon anyway? There is fuck all there, its either boiling or freezing and you can't breath.
If you want to look at the earth from space, get on google ffs. Like I said, busy cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.