Who Would You Be

Hopefully the CIA will put an end to him before he fucks it up for everyone.
From your lips...

However, his VP, Pence, is a Bible-thumping Far Right Winger, so it will need to be two shots or a large explosion!!!

From your lips...

However, his VP, Pence, is a Bible-thumping Far Right Winger, so it will need to be two shots or a large explosion!!!

I've never really been that arsed who the American president was. They've all been pretty much the same. However, Trump as president is a truly frightening prospect. I hope someone slots the **** before it's too late.

From your lips...

It wont take anything half as drastic as that. Trump will jack it in 'on his own terms' about 2 yrs from now and leave that Ryan Giggs eyed VP to it. Being president is beyond him, and he is the great delegator after all

From your lips...

It wont take anything half as drastic as that. Trump will jack it in 'on his own terms' about 2 yrs from now and leave that Ryan Giggs eyed VP to it. Being president is beyond him, and he is the great delegator after all

Donald Trump.

I could have stony bumped off and of course Don being such a wholesome and generally fantastic person is a bonus to me.

Fucking hell. I bet even Donald wouldn't drop his cooked chicken.

I reckon being someone like Mansour is actually boring.

Never experiencing poverty, always having luxury - you'd never appreciate/feel the same way in which regular joes do.

I'd go with Don Draper (Mad Men)
Both Fictional and non fictitious

Decent job, loads of pussy, an absolute crazy life that would of been amazing to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.