Who Would You Like To See Loaned Out?

sam-caddick

For me:

Hiwula - 20 in September so it's time for him to start proving himself in competative football.

Lopes - I wan't to see him given more game time with City but if not then I would like to see him loaned out to Spain, however I have a feeling he will be one of the lads to go to NYCFC.

Drury - 21 in September so he has to go out on loan and prove himself in competative football.

Huws - Like Hiwula and Drury he is at the stage of his career when he has to be playing competative football every week.

Fofana - Only 19 but I think he needs to try himself out in competative football but like Lopes I can see him going to NYCFC because for me he is our stand out central midfielder.

I imagine a few will leave permanently as they simply aren't of the desired quality,and their squad place will be needed for natural progression,i'm thinking Nimeley,Henshall,Rusnack and maybe Facey.

Leigh,Glendon and Evans are others good for loans.

FantasyIreland said:
I imagine a few will leave permanently as they simply aren't of the desired quality,and their squad place will be needed for natural progression,i'm thinking Nimeley,Henshall,Rusnack and maybe Facey.

harsh to put Rusnak and Facey into the same category as the other 2, arguably 2 of the best players in the EDS

mansour's tow ropes said:
FantasyIreland said:

harsh to put Rusnak and Facey into the same category as the other 2, arguably 2 of the best players in the EDS

Rusnak hasn't had a game at Birmingham since the start of February though. 8 games as an unused sub since then and most recently 7 games not even on the bench (injured or in the reserves?).

FantasyIreland said:

Birmingham may well give you an argument regarding Rusnack and,right now,Facey looks championship at best unfortunately,Trippier was superior at the same age imo.We also have better coming through the younger groups.

Saying that,I would rather see him loaned though,just in case something wonderful happens and it's the making of him.

FantasyIreland said:
FantasyIreland said:

Birmingham may well give you an argument regarding Rusnack and,right now,Facey looks championship at best unfortunately,Trippier was superior at the same age imo.We also have better coming through the younger groups.

Saying that,I would rather see him loaned though,just in case something wonderful happens and it's the making of him.

I noticed Trippier made the PFA Championship team of the season.

The Man With The Stick said:
FantasyIreland said:

I noticed Trippier made the PFA Championship team of the season.

I don't think Trippier was better.

Not saying Facey will make it as a centre back (seems too small) but he's done very well at that level. You would expect Rusnack would have made an impact at Brum if he had the required standard. Most of those names hould probably be loaned out, but I would try to get Fofana involved with the first team. I think he will improve quickly alongside better players & he is physically more suited to playing against adults than most of the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.