Who would you like to see promoted from The Championship

Fulham could feasibly go 28 games unbeaten and not get promoted if they lose the playoff on penalties.

They're on 22 currently, 17 wins and 5 draws since 16/12/2017.

That would be harsh.

You can call Warnock all the names under the sun but the job he has done at Cardiff is amazing. I'd like to see him have another crack in the Premier League

Fulham for me. Seen them a few times on telly recently and they are great to watch and would be good to see someone like sessengon promoted and playing a year or two with them in the prem.

Fulham and any of the others besides Cardiff. Don't want to see them back at all. Wolves, Fulham, Villa/Boro/Derby would be a good set of promoted sides.

It's not so much the club (Cardiff) that I don't want to see in the Prem, it's that neanderthal čunt and his collection of primitive, inbred cloggers that I don't want. People like Colin Wanker and his brand of thuggish brutality shouldn't even be allowed to play in a pub league let alone the Premier.

Fulham is a great away day. Would like to see Villa get back I suppose. Again a great away day and not too far. If not Derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.