Who would you support

ccr

If God's own team didn't exist and you came from another part of the UK, which team would you support. From these towns and Cities ?
Ipswich----Norwich
Forest------County
Stoke--------Port Vale
Bristol City ----Rovers
Wednesday------United
Newcastle------Sunderland
Liverpool-----Everton
Which London team
Leeds-------Anyone else

There is method behind my madness. Cheers.

As I started supporting City when I was a kid from my dads influence, and taking me to games, I didn't consciously choose City, and didn't know their predicament. I always find myself rooting for the underdog though, I prefer 1860 to Bayern (though the whole of Germany probably does), Atletico to Real, Torino to Juve, etc, so probably the lesser teams of that list (Notts County, PV, Rovers, Sunderland, Everton). Not sure about the more evenly matched ones. As for London teams, I would probably support Leyton Orient, John Sitton was a genius.

If city didn't exist I suppose I'd go and watch sheff u.
Just cos a load of my mates watch them home and away

If City ceased to exist, I’d support the arm. Which was holding the gun. Aimed at my head.

As I started supporting City when I was a kid from my dads influence, and taking me to games, I didn't consciously choose City, and didn't know their predicament. I always find myself rooting for the underdog though, I prefer 1860 to Bayern (though the whole of Germany probably does), Atletico to Real, Torino to Juve, etc, so probably the lesser teams of that list (Notts County, PV, Rovers, Sunderland, Everton). Not sure about the more evenly matched ones. As for London teams, I would probably support Leyton Orient, John Sitton was a genius.
Just ordered Sitton’s autobiography. His whole career ruined by a 45minute documentary. “And you, you big ****…"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.