Who would you support

Me too mate. YNWA, justice for the 96, Carrie Fisher rests with the 96, Heysel weren't our fault, bests fans in the league, atmosphere on a European night, the incredible scouse wit. Fantastic club!! Bollocks to my old man making me support Spurs

Don't forget that hideous picture of Shankly and Paisely talking down from the heavens to Brendan Rogers that those weirdos mocked up.

I know we City fans hate that lot in Trafford, and don't get me wrong they're scumbags, but I think if we didn't happen to be their local rivals then we'd hate the Scousers more.

They're absolutely cringeworthy Liverpool fans and I fucking hate them.

Don't forget that hideous picture of Shankly and Paisely talking down from the heavens to Brendan Rogers that those weirdos mocked up.

I know we City fans hate that lot in Trafford, and don't get me wrong they're scumbags, but I think if we didn't happen to be their local rivals then we'd hate the Scousers more.

They're absolutely cringeworthy Liverpool fans and I fucking hate them.

Agree completely mate, I've said to a few that you actually think people will love you cos your Scouse but you don't realise everyone else sees you as a joke and just scallys
Would you be happy if your pilot or surgeon started speaking in a Scouse accent ?

If God's own team didn't exist and you came from another part of the UK, which team would you support. From these towns and Cities ?
Ipswich----Norwich
Forest------County
Stoke--------Port Vale
Bristol City ----Rovers
Wednesday------United
Newcastle------Sunderland
Liverpool-----Everton
Which London team
Leeds-------Anyone else

There is method behind my madness. Cheers.
Norwich
Forest ( even though that twat Cosby headed the ball out of Dibbles hand and scored to beat City 1 0 if I remember right. ( you wee bastard )
Stoke or Vale oh lord none!
Bristol City I guess
Wednesday all day long
New...Sunderland!
Liverpool or Everton nooooooooooooo!!
QPR
Dad was a Leeds fan. ( I miss him )
But at the end its Manchester City. Always has been, always will be.
Honestly there's some of those teams you just couldn't fucking support.

Agree completely mate, I've said to a few that you actually think people will love you cos your Scouse but you don't realise everyone else sees you as a joke and just scallys
Would you be happy if your pilot or surgeon started speaking in a Scouse accent ?

Nope, I would ask for a new surgeon.

The old Scouse accent isn't that bad but the new whiny one is hideous and just screams moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.