Who would you support

I'm not sure I would go through a turnstill to watch any other team if City didn't exist.

I bear no grudges against old fashioned teams from the old Lancashire County, so Accrington Stanley, Bury, Burnley, Blackburn, Preston, and Blackpool.

If it had to be a Premier League side, I've always had a soft spot for West Ham, probably because of the fact that Bobby Moore, Martin Peters, and Geoff Hurst lifted the World Cup for England, (the country of my birth) in 1966.......against the West Germans.

A big deal back in the day.

Hertha Berlin, outstanding stadium and support, been before (don't think I could properly support another team in England if City went under) If City had never existed probably Sheff Utd or someone like that. (West Ham for London as well)

If city hadn't ever existed then I would probably be supporting the most local club or whoever my dad had supported, and witht he size of the city there would proba ly be another team in citys stead, so thankfully I still wouldn't be supporting the rags.

If City ceased to exist I would probably give up live footy watching on a regular basis maybe a couple of local non league games in the year, but no particular team to follow.

If God's own team didn't exist and you came from another part of the UK, which Un m would you support. From these towns and Cities ?
Ipswich----Norwich
Forest------County
Stoke--------Port Vale
Bristol City ----Rovers
Wednesday------United
Newcastle------Sunderland
Liverpool-----Everton
Which London team
Leeds-------Anyone else

There is method behind my madness. Cheers.
Probably Ipswich over Norwich as had a lot of Town fans at school

Forest over County

Wednesday over dirty leeds and Sheff utd

Man City over United

Everton over Liverpool

Leyton Orient London club

Probably Boro over geordies and mackems for a Scottish team

If God's own team didn't exist and you came from another part of the UK, which team would you support. From these towns and Cities ?
Norwich
Forest
Port Vale
Bristol City
Wednesday
Sunderland
Everton
Which London team QPR

Rags for me. Always did support them on the quiet until about 2012, and if they get their act together anytime soon I'll be withdrawing my tepid internet support for city and scuttling off to the theatre if dreams in a flash.

If City hadn't ever existed then who knows? I'm from Middleton so closest would have been Bury, Oldham or Rochdale - during my youth Oldham had the most success so I assume I'd have been drawn to them. I like to think even without my current bias the toxic atmosphere at the swamp would never have got me there.
If City disappeared for some reason then no-one I suppose. I'd be an interested spectator of other teams fortunes and watch some on telly but losing city would rip my heart and soul out and mean I couldn't support someone else. Your club is not like a wife....... you can't just ditch them and get another.

I'd have gone with my mum's side of the family and Blackburn Rovers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.