Who's next

Witsel isn't even the 4th best player at Zenit. Zenit are dominated by a trio, Hulk Dzyuba and Shatov. These three have managed 20 goals in the league between them. Plus in the CL, the trio have either assisted or scored 100% of all the Zenit goals in the CL. Plus 80% of Zenit's goals were scored by these three, another thing to know.

I don't understand all this fuss about Witsel, he's done fuck all at Zenit this season other than scoring that goal at Valencia, which was assisted by Shatov. Hulk Shatov and Dzyuba are definitely the players that can walk into any PL team but I guess teams still haven't got an eye on them yet.
Hulk wouldn't last 5 minutes in the premier league , Witsel has always impressed me when playing for Belguim

Hulk wouldn't last 5 minutes in the premier league , Witsel has always impressed me when playing for Belguim
That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week. Hulk's physicality, strength and his skill on the ball will only be a plus for the Premier League. He can rip through defences with his shear strength. Just rewatch his game against Lyon in the CL.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week. Hulk's physicality, strength and his skill on the ball will only be a plus for the Premier League. He can rip through defences with his shear strength. Just rewatch his game against Lyon in the CL.
We've seen Hulk against an English team when he played against ourselves and he was Wank I'm not sure why you've brought Lyon into it they have nothing to do with the premier league

We've seen Hulk against an English team when he played against ourselves and he was Wank I'm not sure why you've brought Lyon into it they have nothing to do with the premier league
Yes he was the one who destroyed Liverpool in the Europa few years ago. My memory isn't serving me right but when did Hulk play City?

Yes he was the one who destroyed Liverpool in the Europa few years ago. My memory isn't serving me right but when did Hulk play City?

Europa league, 2012, we beat Porto 6-1 on aggregate without getting out of second gear and he made Adam Johnson look world class and a grafter.

Europa league, 2012, we beat Porto 6-1 on aggregate without getting out of second gear and he made Adam Johnson look world class and a grafter.
In terms of Hulk's form, so so much has changed since then. He's in the form of his life right now and as of right now, I'd say he is only behind Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Lewandowski in terms of quality. So 5th best in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.