Who's next

In terms of Hulk's form, so so much has changed since then. He's in the form of his life right now and as of right now, I'd say he is only behind Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Lewandowski in terms of quality. So 5th best in Europe.

Put the pipe down.

There is no pipe here. Hulk has been involved in the most goals this CL, while being the top assister also. He is also tied top scorer in league with Dzyuba. Numbers don't lie buddy.

Against Gent and shit Lyon and Valencia teams. Woohoo. That makes him better than Messi, Aguero, Sanchez, Muller, Reus, Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Griezmann, De Bruyne, Douglas Costa, Benzema and every other player that's done more than rack up some high numbers over an incredibly small sample size of games against weak opposition.

Against Gent and shit Lyon and Valencia teams. Woohoo. That makes him better than Messi, Aguero, Sanchez, Muller, Reus, Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Griezmann, De Bruyne, Douglas Costa, Benzema and every other player that's done more than rack up some high numbers over an incredibly small sample size of games against weak opposition.
OK let's wait and see who they get next in the CL. I'm also interested to see how their trio line up against better opposition. A Zenit City tie would be lovely.

OK let's wait and see who they get next in the CL. I'm also interested to see how their trio line up against better opposition. A Zenit City tie would be lovely.

We'd wipe the floor with them even if they had Messi, never mind the clown you've just placed above him.

There is no pipe here. Hulk has been involved in the most goals this CL, while being the top assister also. He is also tied top scorer in league with Dzyuba. Numbers don't lie buddy.

Hulk and Dzyuba have 7 goals and Melgarejo has 8 so something is not right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.