Who's not gone?

1st Wembley game I have missed since 76 daughter getting married in Florida October saving like mad, seriously regretting it now.
It feels like I have cheated on my wife not being there.

Me. Going to go to the parents' and watch it with them. Did the same in '14 and that went well.

Good man.

I would've been there if wasn't for royal mail "losing" my change of address forms. Had no disability or careers allowance for 2 months.

Bastards.
Has a postie I would like to apologise. But the way royal fail going, it don't surprise me. All the care about is money and if anything goes wrong it's us posties who get the blame.

Me, I bought my ticket in the first half hour of sale but am gutted because I have the dreaded ‘flu & coughing bug & had to say no yesterday as I could barely get out of bed. I skriked for at least an hour yesterday as I very reluctantly made the decision. I am out of bed today still coughing but dressed in my match attending gear!!

Me. On my couch currently watching the scum v Chavs.
It’s 10.45pm right now here in Western Australia and having read all the ‘ on our way to Wembley ‘ posts , I’ve got to say I am very jealous.
I’d love nothing better but to be on the turps in London with fellow blues.

Anyway you lot , have a great day , time for another Carlton Draught for me.
COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.