whose going to pull the triger?

uweuweuwe

After the indifferent start to the season, panic buying, failure to improve squads and natives getting restless who do you think is first for the chop?

With Mr klopp eager to get back into the game I reckon it could be one of the supposedly top clubs. Apperently lvg isn't liked by anyone at the swamp. Jose keeps losing the plot and how long can Rogers carry on fooling the Liverpool board he's a good manager. Don't think Wenger will go as the board are as stubborn as he is. I reckon chelsea will be the ones a couple more bad results and Maureen spouting off in the press I think he'll be on his way.

Am hoping both Maureen and LVG hang on for a bit , I think Herr Klopp is hanging on for Bayern, Ancelotti is still available I think. Whats Sven up to?

Will take something special to pull sven away from Shangai fc. Although he may enjoy doing it the Ryan gigs way sorry I mean the United way at the swamp.

After the indifferent start to the season, panic buying, failure to improve squads and natives getting restless who do you think is first for the chop?

With Mr klopp eager to get back into the game I reckon it could be one of the supposedly top clubs. Apperently lvg isn't liked by anyone at the swamp. Jose keeps losing the plot and how long can Rogers carry on fooling the Liverpool board he's a good manager. Don't think Wenger will go as the board are as stubborn as he is. I reckon chelsea will be the ones a couple more bad results and Maureen spouting off in the press I think he'll be on his way.

I would think Klopp is Bayern bound. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mourinho rock up at the swamp at the end of the season and I wouldn't mind betting that Gary Monk will be Rodgers successor. If Pep really is on his way to us next season then Pellegrini won't be short of offers. I just hope his next job is in New York or Melbourne rather than London or Liverpool.

I would think Klopp is Bayern bound. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mourinho rock up at the swamp at the end of the season and I wouldn't mind betting that Gary Monk will be Rodgers successor. If Pep really is on his way to us next season then Pellegrini won't be short of offers. I just hope his next job is in New York or Melbourne rather than London or Liverpool.
seeing how many bust ups pep is having with players do we really want him?? especially is Pellers has an outstanding season. I know pep is the man when it comes to managing, but all I seem to hear is his bust ups with different players?? just my opinion

I think the three you mention will all make it to at least the end of the season. First to go will probably be the other Dutch wizard in charge of Sunderland.

seeing how many bust ups pep is having with players do we really want him?? especially is Pellers has an outstanding season. I know pep is the man when it comes to managing, but all I seem to hear is his bust ups with different players?? just my opinion

If Pellegrini wins the league again this year there will be no justification in sacking him. I don't think it will matter though, everything points to things being put in place for Pep and it appears the people upstairs are desperate for him to come.

I dont understand people getting upset about managers being moved on, the payouts are exceptional, I'd move on every week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.