Why are we so sh*t at corners and throw ins?

Goater666

May as well just give the ball back to the opposition, we are fucking awful at both.

Lets not even talk about defending set pieces, it fucking scary how bad we are...

Hughes and his staff are responsible for training, what the fuck have our players been practising during the week. Probably just fitness work knowing how Hughes like his team.

Goater666 said:
May as well just give the ball back to the opposition, we are fucking awful at both.

Lets not even talk about defending set pieces, it fucking scary how bad we are...

Hughes and his staff are responsible for training, what the fuck have our players been practising during the week. Probably just fitness work knowing how Hughes like his team.

It was no better under Sven.

Brucie Bonus said:
Goater666 said:

It was no better under Sven.

I'm afraid it was better mate. Not by much but it was definitely better.

think they have all been out on the piss with Michael Johnson and MH should just piss off

avoidconfusion said:
That's because we keep on letting Elano and SWP take corners...

Arnt they our best takers though? i cant think of anyone else who's better at putting in a ball.

What worries me is how we never put any in-swingers in, almost always out-swingers. Bloody easy to defend.

GoForGlory said:
man man marking is poor and no one covering the posts. Agree it is a problem for the manager. Very much doubt MH has long left though.

It's a problem for the captain AT THE TIME.

It has been the same for ages. Even when Barton was taking them we could not pass the first man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.