Why can't we do that every game?

A A

Anonymous

There must be a reason, surely. If only we could we'd be top 6 without a doubt and there wouldn't be any calls for the manager to get sacked. It's bloody infuriating!

The chairman should attend every match! Maybe he threatened to chop their hands off for stealing a living!

That is what I want to know too Cheesy.

If we had an answer to that then things would be much clearer.

(posted in matchday by mistake!)...

That performance proved we can do it when we're up for it. The only question now is, who's fault is it that we're not continually up for it? Hughes or the players?

I was proud tonight. For the first time since I can remember we put in a top performance in a pressure game, in a proper game of football. Let's not have any scapegoats.

As for my first question, motivation comes from within, your either a winner or your not.

Occassion.

Thats what the players lifted themselves for today. QF of the UEFA cup and they knew it was going to be a very passionate full house.

Robbo. said:
tbh every club could say that, they all play as a team when everything is against them or the game is important. The key is to play like that every week, we dont have the passion from the players to do that week in week out.

Agreed.

But any job you go to, if you have a manager, its down to that manager to motivate his staff, day after day, week after week, to keep performing at their best. Tonight confirms for me that we have players who can produce a great performance. So for me, the one thing missing is someone at the helm to keep the players consistently motivated.

I think it's us fans in the stadium who gave players the hidden power! Why don't we just made the stadium full and noisy like this every week?

because week in week out we play better opposition than we did tonight, because we arnt strong enough to be a good league side yet, because our fans are very often silent, especially when we go one down in a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.